Jan 29, 2013

iPad for Artists

Do you have an iPad? Do you like digitally drawing or painting?
I think you will like a book that arrived here last week.

A while back, Dani Jones (a really nice illustrator from New England, who also seems to have quite an internet fame) called out for iPad art on her twitter account, so I sent her something and it ended up being used in this nice book called iPad for Artists that she wrote. I was so excited when I saw it in the mailbox, you can imagine.


This piece was made in the app Procreate, my fav. painting/drawing app on the iPad. I used my Boxwave stylus for it, but I don't think that is of a lot of importance.

You can read more about the book here, on Dani Jones' website , she also posted a sneak peek of it on her blog. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment