Sep 17, 2012

More green

Even more new work! I made a cover and a border illustration for a booklet for IVN, commissioned by Bart ter Haar. The main theme was the transition from a grey dark city to a bright green natural environment!




  


And this was the border: 


 

It was actually the first time I had to do an illustration job in a short(er) timeframe, so I had to work at night but it was a good experience! Also, yay green and nature and trees :) made me happy, hope you guys share the same feeling!

5 comments:

  1. Love this border, especially the frog jumping out the frame :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks :) I guess I was still in that frogs-mood from the other illustration job, hehehe.

      Delete
  2. Gaaf:) Leuk project ook om voor te werken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank, en ja klopt was leuk
      (maar als ik nog meer tijd had gehad had het nog gaver kunnen worden..je kan echter niet alles hebben he :P ).

      Delete
  3. Hi, thanks for your kind comment on my website. You too have some lovely work, I can see we have similar colour tastes! Bright and cheerful :)

    Julia

    ReplyDelete