Mar 5, 2010

Dumperdedump



I'm busy with schoolassignments. This semester we have a lot of free projects where you can choose the subject yourself. A good thing I guess. For Hans I do a research about the combinations of music and colors. We also need to keep a blog with drawings about special things from our street, you can see it here. For Cyprian I'm going to illustrate a Dutch folklore story, it's about a new death-angel who accidentally kills the person instead of just picking her up. I've made several sketches for this.This is the order in which I made them. Actually I like the storyboard and the last sketches more than the middle colored one. My sketches are most of the time better than the finished product and I really want to try to keep that, but it's difficult. I've got to try more ways to see if I can keep the strength in the finished drawings, I really hope so!

Besides that, here are some other things:



I really look out to spring and summer.. we really had too much snow (even now it's snowing over here..)

1 comment:

  1. Those are some cool sketches, definitely liking the black and white inked ones alot cuz of their many lines. The color stuff is cool too, maybe don't leave too many white spots where you color so it looks cleaner.

    PS: If you like drawing, I do a drawing blog too, check it out if you want.

    ReplyDelete